Rose
                                                           Fanfics                                                           
[Home]

Pictures

Summaries

Voices

Fanart

>Fanfics<

MultiMedia

Schedule

News

AW Interactive

About Me

Sign My Guestbook

View My Guestbook

Links

Home



 

Bulmasmom@cs.com

This is my first fics so be nice. I know Yu-gi-oh just came out in America but when I see a good couple a can't help thinking about them. Ya I know the ideal of Kaiba and Tea could never happen but I love the Idea so enjoy.


How It Came To Be
By Bulmas mom


One day Tea was walking home from the park. At that moment she saw someone speeding a red light and a kid crossing the street. "Watch out" she yelled as she dashed foreword and pushed the kid out of the way. They were both safe. When Tea looked to see who the kid was, it was Mokuba. He was still stunned from the car rushing towards him. As Tea tried to stand up she released she twisted her ankle in the process. Soon after Tea saw Kaiba walking to the park. "Mokuba were have you been. I was worried you had ran away or something. What have you been up too" Kaiba calmly scolded Mokuba. "I'm fine, I'm fine.......well thanks to Tea" Mokuba still shaking of the fear that hasn't left him. Kaiba looked over and saw her sitting on a bench. In his mind he thought, she's that girl who was traveling around with Yugi and his bone head friends. "What do you mean" Kaiba said with confusion "and why are you shaking, it isn't cold." "Well.......you..um.....see...I .....um...." Before Mokuba finished Tea interrupted. " He almost got hit by a car Seto, ware were you". "WHAT" his eyes grew big and he continued "WHEN?" "About 30 minuets ago, I saved him and....."tea stopped. "What do you mean saved him?" Kaiba grew angry". "Seto, don't get mad at her, she risked her life for me and she twisted he ankle doing it" Mokuba said looking up at Kaiba. "Ok I'm sorry..........here.... let me see you ankle" Kaiba said. He checked out her ankle and saw that it was twisted so he walked her home. About a week later Mokuba started to disappear a lot so one day Kaiba decided to secretly follow Mokuba. He led him to a house. It was Teas. Kaiba decided to wait till he left to catch him. When he did, Tea walked out with him and Mokuba started towards his house with a pink box in his hands. He waved goodbye to Tea and started to walk home. "What's in that box Mokuba" Kaiba said walking behind him. "Ahhh, a..a ....a ....gift,...from...Tea" Mokuba shuddered and turned around. Kaiba grabbed the box and opened it. "Cookies? That's it. You means for the past week you have been over there worrying me about some cookies?" Kaiba again grew angry. "I know...I know but they are for you this time, I ate mine today" Mokuba started to smile. "There good try one, pleas" Mokuba pleaded to Kaiba as he reached in the box a got one. He put it up to his mouth and ate it. "Well......." Mokuba's smile grew bigger. "There.....ok...I guess"Kaiba continue to walk. "Seto" Mokuba started to laugh as they walked home. One day Kaiba was on his way to pike up Mokuba from Teas hose. As he was almost there he found a picture of Tea on the floor. On the picture she looked unhappy and on the back of it said " I HATE YOU JOEY!" . Kaiba took it and placed it in his duel monster locket with the picture of Mokuba.

Months and months passed and Mokuba continue to go over Teas house to have fun. One day Tea found a card on her front lawn. When se went to go pick it up she released it was made of marble and hade a chain connected to it. She saw that it could be opened and when she did she saw a picture of Mokuba in and a very small wallet sized picture of her on the bottom left side of it. Tea was confused until she felt markings on the other side of the locket-like card. She turned it over and saw that the markings spelled a name. The name was "SETO KAIBA " Tea wasn't confused anymore, she was just down right puzzled. " What is a picture of me doing in there and how did it get there. Then tea thought a bit and remembered, "it was that day when I was kicked of the cheerleading team because my ankle and Joey got that new camera. He wouldn't stop taking pictures and when he developed them he gave that one to me. I kicked him in the shin, rote I hate you Joey on the back of it and through the picture down on the floor." Tea remembered that perfectly.

"Well I'm sure Kaiba would be made if he lost it seeing how important this must be to him so I better get it back to him, but maybe I better take this terrible picture of me out .So Tea got a ride to his mansion by her mom. Tea told her mom that she wanted to walk home so her mom drove away. Luckily, Tea spotted Mokuba playing around in there front yard. At first it was hard to get his attention to the mansion Gates but finally she did .Tea gave the card like-locket to Mokuba to give to Kaiba. He did so right away .Tea started to walk back home when suddenly behind he she heard Kaiba yelling after her. "WAIT" he yelled in the distance. Tea sloped and turned. When Kaiba caught his breath he angrily looked at her. "Why did you open it."Kaiba questioned her. Tea looked angrily back at him and said "well I needed to see who it belonged too." Kaiba made a quick come back and said "My name was on the back". Tea acted smart "Not a vary good place for it then, Huh." "Listen" Kaiba started to rallies how mindless an argument would be at that time "can I just have your picture back" Tea looked deeply into his eyes then took a step foreword. Kaiba took a step back then tea reached for his card-like locket an opened it. Then she slipped a picture into it about the same size as the one he found before and she said "here, I like this one better and I think you will too." She closed it and let go. Then Kaiba took her hand and placed a picture of him actually smiling with feeling in her hand then he let go. Then Kaiba moved toward Tea then they locked their lips in a 5-minute kiss. After the kiss, Kaiba turned and ran back towards his mansion.


The end