Rose
                                                           Fanfics                                                           
[Home]   Chapter: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Pictures

Summaries

Voices

Fanart

>Fanfics<

MultiMedia

Schedule

News

AW Interactive

About Me

Sign My Guestbook

View My Guestbook

Links

Home



 

Title: Love Hidden in Hate
Author: Cha
Rated: G
Written: April 2000
E-Mail: animeniacx2713@yahoo.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
»Here I go once again with the story about...whatever. Right now I'm really lazy, but so far Raye's Fire Reading thing told her about how to defeat the evil and stuff like that, k?

*Disclaimer: Blah, blah, blah Sailor Moon & Pokémon, k?



Chapter Three: Destiny

"Darien, did anybody ask for me while I was gone?" asked Andrew.

"Well, there was these three kids, but that's all," replied Darien.

"Oh, okay. They probably went to Raye's Temple."

"You know who they were?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Oh, nothing." But deep in his mind, Darien was thinking, 'the kid was...the one from my dreams. He's the one destined to save the world...the one who is destined to save all of us.'

"It's getting late, Darien, you can go home, now. I'll close up myself," Andrew declared, interrupting Darien's thoughts.

"Oh, okay, bye," he said as he walked out of the Arcade.


Ash and Misty were walking on the streets. Ash had only one goal set in his mind: to find the Crown Café because he had heard Tracey and Serena talking about it from beyond the door.

"Ash, where are we going, anyway?" asked Misty.

"Crown Café," he answered in a low voice.

"What? Crown Café? Where's that? Why are we going there?"

"I don't know where that is, and we're just going there for no reason," Ash declared calmly.

Misty knew that that was not the true reason, "Is it...is it because Serena and Tracey...because they're there?"

Ash heard the jealousy and sadness in her voice, but ignored it. He didn't answer her, and she stopped her questioning.

Finally, Ash saw an illuminated sign that said 'Crown Café'. Ash made his way into the Café, Misty following him. He saw Tracey and Serena there, together, and felt an arrow pierce his heart.

Misty could see the pain in his face, but didn't say anything to comfort him.

Ash's heart broke, completely, as he saw Serena give Tracey a light kiss.


Tracey's mind raced with new thoughts of confusion, 'Why...does she like me? Or is this how she shows friendship? How is Ash going to react if I tell him about this? I won't tell him about this.'


Ash rushed out of the Café, his heart shredded. Misty went chasing after him.


Serena looked at Tracey and the consequences of her spontaneous act hit her. She told him, "I'm sorry I did that."

"No, don't be sorry. It's just that...I thought you were just my friend. I thought you felt the same way about me. I'm sorry if...I just want to be your friend. Nothing more. I'm sorry if I made you think any different"

Serena felt her heart break as Tracey left her. Tracey was feeling sorry, he didn't want to hurt her feelings in any way, but he knew he had to. Serena began to cry as she walked back to the Temple.


"Ash, wait up!" Misty shouted.

Ash kept running.

"COWARD! Stop running from your problems!" just as fast as Misty said that, she wished she could have taken it back.

Ash stopped running. He turned around to face her, "How could you know how I am feeling? How can you know? Nothing like this has ever happened to you."

"But it has."

Ash looked up at her. He knew what she was talking about. She was looking down at the ground. He finally understood how she felt.


Serena had just entered the Middle room of Temple and was already bombarded with questions. "Serena, where's Tracey?" asked Raye.

"He...he left," she answered.

"SERENA! You were supposed to watch him!"

"I couldn't."

"What do you mean you couldn't? The fate of the world depended on you!"

"The fate...of the world?! What are you talking about?"


"Misty, I'm sor..." Ash began to say.

But a dark-purple, blinding light flashed in the sky.


"Did you feel that?" asked Raye.

"What?" asked Serena.

"The negative energy being released," Raye answered

"I felt it, too," declared Ami.

"What?"

"Grrr...never mind, just transform!" Raye declared.

***

"Moon Prism Power!" shouted Serena.

"Mars Power!" shouted Raye.

"Mercury Power!" shouted Ami.

***

They ran out of the Temple, looking for the source of all the negative energy.


A giant mutated Hypno-type creature appeared in the sky where the dark-purple light had shone. "Stay behind me, Misty!" Ash commanded.

Misty was surprised at his bravery, but she was more surprised at how much Ash cared for her.

"Fool! You can't save any one in this puny world!" the creature declared in a sharp, deafening voice, "There is more than just me who is after you, young Prince Ash of Pokéland, and they will come after you, even if I am dead! There's no point in running."

"Pokéland?! Prince?!"

The creature hit Ash with a powerful, electrified whip. He was thrown far from Misty and lay on the ground, conscious, but unable to move.

"Ash!!! Are you okay?" screamed Misty. She tried to run to him, but the creature suddenly appeared in front of her.

It then said, "Ah, young Princess Misty, you are the only one that stands in the way for the Negamons to finally win in this world. You are the key. The key that will not stand in our way anymore!"

And with that, the creature hit Misty with a strong blast of energy-sucker. It absorbed into her, taking her energy.

"NNOOOO!!!!!!!" Ash screamed, trying to stand up.

After it sucked up all her energy, the ball came out of Misty's body and headed back towards the creature. It stopped in front of it and unexpectedly disappeared.

He stood up and headed towards Misty. He looked at the creature for a moment and screamed, "You can try to kill us, but evil will never succeed!"

"How are you standing?! With that hit, you should be fully paralyzed!

He didn't answer him. He kneeled down in front of Misty and lifted her up, "Wake up, Misty! Wake up!"

Three girls came out from behind the shadows.

***"Mercury Bubbles Blast!"***

Fog surrounded them and they were hidden in clouds for the moment.

***"Mars Fire Ignite!"***

Ash saw a bright light of fire blast across the nothingness and hit the creature. The creature gave a loud shriek as its ashes fell to the ground.

Ash looked at the three girls that defeated the creature. He thought, 'They look like...like Serena, Raye, and Ami.' But then his thoughts were once again turned to Misty. He looked at her pale face.

Sailor Mars declared, "Her energy has been sucked out of her. The only way for her to gain consciousness, again, is for the creature to die, but that has already happened and she is still unconscious. " She looked at Sailor Mercury, "Why is that?"

Sailor Mercury was typing away at her mini Scout computer. "You have to defeat all the evil forces that are trying to destroy Ash's future," she replied.

"Uh...how many more of those disgusting creatures are out there?" asked Serena.

"I'm not sure, but I don't think that there is that many of them."

They once again looked at Ash. He was holding Misty in her arms, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "Why? Why did this happen to her?" he asked.

"We're...we're not sure, yet," said Mars.

"We need to get her to a hospital. Please, help me," Ash said.

They agreed. Mars carried Misty to the hospital, with Ash and the other Scouts following close behind.

They got to the hospital. The doctors took her from them and hurried to the Emergency Room. Ash and the Scouts were left in the Waiting Room without any information on what was happening to Misty.

Ash, becoming annoyed and impatient, went up to a nurse and asked, "What's happening? How is she?"

The nurse looked at him. "Who?" she asked.

"Misty!"

"Misty?" she searched for a matching name on the computer screen, "Oh...OH!"

"What?"

"She's...she's unconscious, and..."

"And what?!"

"She can't wake up."

"What do you mean?"

"It's like she's in an eternal sleep. The doctors don't know what's wrong with her."

"What?!"

"I'm sorry, but that's the only information I can give out at this point."

"Can...can I see her?"

"Um...okay, but only you."

The nurse led the way and Ash followed. He entered a dark room and saw Misty there. She looked dead. He took her hand in his. It was cold, icy cold. "Misty, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I failed you. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I promise you, I'll kill whoever did this to you, even if it means taking my own life," he explained to the unconscious Misty.


A small, black cat with a crescent on its forehead appeared out of nowhere.

"Luna!" Mercury declared.

"Why are you Scouts here? Aren't you supposed to be protecting the one destined to save this world from a horrible future and his friends?" Luna asked.

"We are. Ash asked us to help him get Misty to this hospital because she got all her energy drained from her by the Negamon," Mars explained.

"Why did she get her energy zapped from her in the first place? Weren't you protecting her?" said Luna, angrily.

"We were late, okay," declared Sailor Moon, "Leave us alone! We tried our best to save them. We couldn't. It was all my fault, all my fault."

Just then, Ash entered the Room, his face filled with anger and sadness. He looked at the Scouts and said, "Please, help me defeat the evil force that has taken Misty's energy."