Rose
                                                           Fanfics                                                           
[Home]   Chapter: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Pictures

Summaries

Voices

Fanart

>Fanfics<

MultiMedia

Schedule

News

AW Interactive

About Me

Sign My Guestbook

View My Guestbook

Links

Home



 

Title: Love Hidden in Hate
Author: Cha
Rated: G
Written: April 2000
E-Mail: animeniacx2713@yahoo.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
»Yeah, this is the fourth, and final chapter of the Sailor Moon Pokémon mix. I hope you like it. Whatever questions were left in you mind in the last chapter will be answered in this chapter.

*Disclaimer: Yada, yada, yada Sailor Moon Pokémon.



Chapter Four: Powers of the Heart

"Ash, we can't risk you getting hurt," Sailor Moon declared as they left the hospital.

"It's not your decision whether I should risk anything. It's my decision, and I will kill whoever did this to Misty!" he ranted.

"But you don't even know how powerful these creatures are, or where they are," reasoned Mercury.

"I promised Misty, I will get my revenge," declared Ash. They came up to the place where the first monster had been. "Show yourselves! I'm not afraid of you anymore!" screamed Ash.

"Strong words for a kid who doesn't even know what he's up against," said a deep, evil voice in the distant. Another dark-purple light began to swirl around in the sky. From that a Mewtwo-type creature came out. "I am the most ultimate evil you will ever face!"

"I don't care! You don't scare me anymore!" replied Ash.

"ASH!" Mars shouted.

A little zap of electricity came out of the creature's fingers. The electricity headed towards Ash, but a single, red rose intercepted the shock.

"Tuxedo Mask!" Sailor Moon said with joy.

"Who are you?" the creature asked.

"I am Tuxedo Mask!" the man dressed in black declared, "Hurry, Scouts, get Ash away from here."

They did what they was told, dragging the squirming Ash along with them.

"FOOL!! You cannot win; I am the ultimate source of evil. I am everywhere. You will never escape me!" the creature shouted, but Tuxedo Mask was gone.

"We will meet again," it said to itself, disappearing back into the dark-purple light.


"Let go of me!" Ash demanded as the Scouts dragged him to the motel.

"You need to get out of here. Get your stuff and you can stay at Raye's Temple," explained Sailor Moon.

"I knew it! You're Serena, Ami, and Raye!" confirmed Ash.

"I don't know what you are talking about," lied Mercury, "We are not them, we just know them."

"Just get your stuff and we'll take you to the Temple!" insisted Mars.

Ash followed her orders. He entered the room, and turned on the light to see Tracey just sitting there. "Tracey, get your stuff and we're outta here," said Ash.

"What?! Why?" wondered Tracey.

"Just get your stuff and I'll explain it all to you on our way to the Temple."

"The Temple?! Why?"

"Just get your stuff and I'll tell you."

Tracey followed. On their way to the Temple, Ash told Tracey everything.

When they got to the Temple, they saw Raye, Serena, and Ami sitting peacefully in Raye's room. "So, what's going on?" asked Ash.

"Huh? What do you mean?" asked Raye.

"I know you're the Sailor Scouts, and I'm not going to tell any one if you help me," said Ash.

Raye hesitantly said, "Okay. What do you want us to do?"

"I'm going to the hospital to see Misty. Then I'm gonna face the creature again. This time, don't stop me," said Ash.

"No, you can't. It's too dangerous."

"You can't stop me anymore. Tracey, come on, we're gonna check up on Misty."

Serena, Ami, and Raye let them leave and…

***

"Moon Prism Power!" shouted Serena.

"Mars Power!" shouted Raye.

"Mercury Power!" shouted Ami.

***

"I can only let one of you go in at a time," said the nurse.

"Then I'll go first," stated Ash.

"Okay." The nurse led them to Misty's room. Only Ash went in, Tracey stayed at the door.

"Misty can you here me?" No answer. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I never told you that…that I love you. I should have protected you. This time I will kill the monster, the Scouts won't be able to stop me." Ash held her cold hands, again, and kissed her.

She didn't move, but something was going through her head.

Ash left the room and Tracey entered. "Misty?" said Tracey.

Her eyes began to move, and then her eyes darted open. "Ash?!" she said softly.

"No, it's me, Tracey," he affirmed.

"Whe…where's Ash?" wondered Misty, "I thought I heard him just a second ago"

"He was, but he left."

"No!! He's going to get himself killed!" Misty ran out of the hospital with Tracey chasing after her.


Ash was back in the same place the Mewtwo-type creature was before. "Show yourself!" Ash demanded.

"I knew you'd be back." A dark-purple light twisted in the night sky and the Negamon stepped out.

"I'm here to battle you."

"Battle me? Ha, ha, ha! With what? Your fists? You don't get it do you? I am invincible, nobody and nothing can stop me!"

"Ash, get out of there," the three Sailor Scouts said in unison.

Just as Ash turned around, the creature hit him with an ultra-powerful blue energy ball.

"NNNNOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" came an innocent-sounding voice.

Ash was down on the ground, gasping for breath. "Mi…Misty! Yo…you're ok…okay. I'm…sorry that I…I failed in…in protecting you."

Misty ran up to him and kneeled down in front of him. "No, you didn't Ash. You gave my life a meaning, a purpose."

"Stop the mush! This is a battle, either the good or the bad wins. Ha, ha, ha, ha!" fumed the Negamon.

"That is not always true," said Tuxedo Mask (Dan nana…dun na), who had just arrived at the scene, "Evil can become good, and both sides win."

"Are you saying that there's a chance for me, the evilest of all evils, to become good? You are stupider than I thought. Die!" and with that he whirled energy ball at Tuxedo Mask, but he got out of the way just in time.

"Be careful my masked man!" said Sailor Moon.

"No need to worry, Sailor Moon, I'll be alright," Tuxedo Mask.

"Don't be so sure!" the Negamon shouted. Another energy ball whizzed past Tuxedo Mask.

"Why are you doing this?" Misty asked the Negamon.

"Haven't you figured it out, yet? For power, control of the world in the future, and you two…" pointing at Ash and Misty, "… are the only ones that stand in my way."

It threw a mega-ultimate energy ball at Ash and Misty.

One thought raced through Tuxedo Mask's mind at that moment and it was 'Protect the world, protect the future no matter what, even if it costs my life.'

Quickly, Tuxedo Mask rushed in front of Ash and Misty and was hit with the energy ball. He flew across the sky like a bird.

The shouts of Sailor Moon were clear, "TUXEDO MASK!!!!"

He fell to the ground with a >>thud<<. Sailor Moon hurried to him, "Tuxedo Mask are you okay."

"Protect Ash and Misty…"


Ash looked up at Misty, "This is all my fault, I have to do something…" He got up and screamed, "MONSTER!!!! Your fight is against me, leave them out of this!"

"You're still alive?! With that blast you should've been dead in a matter of minutes. I guess it will take some time longer."

"Evil will never win over good."


The Scouts gathered around Tuxedo Mask, "Don't leave, don't go. We still need you," Mars declared.

"You will succeed without me. Good-bye now, Scouts," he said as he departed this world. His mask disappeared and it revealed his true identity.

"Eh…it's stingy, old Darien. He was Tuxedo Mask?! How can crab-apple Darien have such a big heart, enough to help us, that is…and them," Sailor Moon said, but then she thought, 'Darien was the one I loved?! How could that be?! We always fight and argue as Serena and Darien, but as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask, I cared for him.'

Ami disrupted her thoughts, "Sailor Moon, we have to help Ash and Misty!"

Sailor Moon nodded.

***"Cosmic Moon Power!" she shouted.***

The stream of energy moons hit the Negamon dead center, but not one scratch was made. "Uh-oh!" Sailor Moon uttered.

"Why isn't it working?" asked Mars.

Mercury didn't answer, but continued typing at her computer. "Nothing!" she declared, "Mars, what did the Fire Reading say before?"

"It said something like the only way to defeat the Negamon is if the one destined to save the world, his heart to stop flowing with rage," said Mars.

Sailor Moon turned around and asked, "What's that supposed to mean?"


The Negamon stared intently at the clueless Sailor Moon. Then it looked at Ash, the boy who would defeat evil in the future only if…if the one talked her way into his heart. It looked at Misty and thought, 'The only way to defeat the young Prince is to destroy the Princess first.' He gathered all the energy, and blasted it at Misty.

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" screamed Ash. A bright light shone around Ash and Misty, and it protected them as if it were a force field. "Now it's my turn," Ash declared. He threw an energy ball at the Negamon.

It flew back a bit and got weaker.


"How'd he do that?" asked Sailor Moon.

"It…it's his love for Misty that triggers his powers," Mars stated, "That's why the Negamon wants to destroy her, not Ash."


Misty was afraid, but as Ash held her in his arms, she began to feel safe. Another blast, filled with the goodness from their combined hearts, was hurled towards the Negamon.

It staggered backwards, back into the dark-purple light, and disappeared. "We'll meet again, Prince. Next time I will get you," it said. Ash and Misty walked towards the Scouts, who were still gathered around Darien. They placed their hands on his forehead, and a yellow light surrounded him.

Darien blinked a few times, trying to remember what had happened "Where am I?" he asked.

"Don't you remember?" asked Sailor Moon.

"Remember? Remember what?" he asked.

"He has amnesia," said Ash, "He will not remember anything about this until he finds his heart.

"What? How is he supposed to do that? We need Tuxedo Mask's help," declared Sailor Moon.

"We're sorry, but that's all we can do for the time being," said Misty.

They fainted from all the energy that was running through their veins. "What happened to them?" asked Sailor Moon.

"Power-overload," replied Mars.

"Oh," uttered Sailor Moon. "Will they remember anything?"

"I don't know. Maybe, maybe not," replied Mercury.


Tracey, still hiding behind the trees saw everything that had happened, but couldn't make any sense out of any of it. He saw Darien walk away from the whole scene, clueless and confused.

He followed and watched the Sailor Scouts, who carried Ash and Misty to the Temple. He saw the Scouts transform back into their true states. He saw the light of the sun finally brighten up the night sky, which seemed to have lasted forever. But the last thing he saw before falling asleep in the darkness of hiding was Ash and Misty finally awakening.